High-power FG 5002S/5005S generators: highest availability due to monitoring, diagnostic and service functions
The combination of the latest semiconductor technology, extensive sensors and maximum ease of use provide the Series 5000 generators with excellent performance. Using integrated analog monitoring of the pressure in the plasma chamber, of current, voltage and frequency – along with the analysis of light emitted by the plasma – the highest level of process reliability is achieved.
The user-friendly touchscreen control panel for controlling the generator is designed clearly; signal-chaining to higher- and lower-ranking controls is integrated.
- Integration into complete systems
- Suitable for multiple shift operation under heightened environmental conditions
- Industrial applications where extensive protocol functions are required
- Robot-supported production systems
Main features of FG 5002S/5005S generators
- Digital high-frequency plasma generator, system control, and power control using integrated micro-controller
- Touchscreen control panel to display status and fault messages and ergonomic operation
- Integrated service manual
- Power output: 2kVA (FG5002) or 5kVA for activating a maximum of four or eight plasma nozzles
- Voltage supply of 3x 400V
- Operating temperature range: 0-40 degrees Celsius
- Service-specific installation in the control cabinet
- Extensive monitoring functions for maximum process reliability and reproducibility