TIGRES MEF technology
Cold potential-free plasma
Adjustable potential-free atmospheric plasma facilitates scalable, homogeneous surface activation before bonding, printing, painting and coating of plastics, metals, paper, glass, cardboard, compounds and textiles.
With MEF technology, the plasma is generated by an electric barrier discharge and the beam is directed onto the surface with the aid of compressed air.
Whether a single nozzle for high-precision pretreatment, multiple nozzles for wider applications or plasma modules for extensive substrates – any application that our customer might have is possible with this technology.
Various process gases can be used to create special functional groups on the polymer surface.
Technical data MEF
|Output:||200 W per nozzle|
|Process gas:||Air (others on request)|
|Transformer:||Internal & external|
|NDC2 technology:||Can be integrated|
The technology can be adapted to any material width. This is done by lining up together as many 140 mm wide plasma modules as needed to achieve the desired width.
The supply lines to the MEF modules can run parallel or perpendicular to the nozzle.
The following Plasma MEF models are available:
- Single nozzle
- Multiblock with 20 nozzles
Essential features of MEF technology
- NEW: With EDC technology, allowing plasma intensity to be adjusted across the entire spectrum
- The treatment width is fully scalable
- Constant monitoring of parameters ensures high process reliability. NEW: Now with NDC2
- The sturdy design requires only minimal maintenance and is inexpensive to operate
- The current operating status of the device is indicated on the integrated LCD