Plasma Treatment – endless possibilities
Plasma can be used in many different cases whenever you would like to better adhere materials together or to change a surface property to suit your needs. With this trend-setting technology it is possible to modify virtually any surface. Plasma technology offers several versatile applications, for example:
- Cleaning surfaces of any residues, oils, or contamination
- Activation of various materials before gluing, painting, etc.
- Etching and partial removal of surfaces
- Coating of parts with several possible types of layers (PTFE-like, protective barriers, hydrophobic, hydrophilic, friction-reducing, etc.)
Plasma technology is establishing itself in all areas of industry, and new applications are constantly evolving.
Plasma Technology – Convincing Advantages
Compared to other methods, like flame treating or using chemicals to treat a surface, plasma technology exhibits many important advantages:
- Many surface properties can be obtained exclusively with this procedure
- Can be used in online production or operated independently
- nvironmentally friendly process
- Regardless of geometry you are able to treat powder, small parts, discs, fleece, textiles, tubing, bottles, circuit boards, etc.
- Fabricated parts will not be mechanically changed
- Heating of the parts is minimal
- Operating costs are very low
- Extremely safe to operate
- Process is extremely energy efficient