Limförbehandling av metall
Adhesive Bonding Preparation – Metals
cleanLASER offers solutions for today’s demanding adhesive bonding requirements for metals. Laser surface preparation is a totally unique method that cleans with the unmatched quality, repeatability and reliability necessary to ensure long-term adhesion performance. Our laser systems remove oxides, and contaminants that reduce adhesive bond strength.
Further, the laser beam can be fine tuned to precisely modify the surface of metals such as aluminum and magnesium for micro-structuring. Laser intensity can be adjusted to accommodate a wide-range of adhesives from low to high viscosity.
The result… a clean surface is achieved with very high corrosion resistance, that’s idea for stable, long-term adhesive bonding in many applications.
- Optimized surface conditioning for adhesive bonding
- Oxide removal with improved corrosion resistance for light metals
- Stable substrate bond-line interface
- Media-free, no chemicals, completely dry, clean & green process
- Ideal for in-line use immediately before bonding step
- Process monitoring via optional sensor technology
- Customized optics for special geometries (ShareMOTION)
- Structuring for surface enlargement
cleanLASER – Technological leader with the laser systems and experience to delivery surface bonding solutions that withstand the test of time.
CL - Pretreatment of side Panel Prior to Gluing
CL - pre treatment of Metal Ring Mould
CL - Instant gluing
CL - Flow system - Oxide removal
CL - Pre treatment alu bonding
CL - Cleaning wire
CL - Pre treatment steel bonding
CL - Adhesive pre treatment of aluminum
CL - Adhesive pre treatment of control units