Renare rengöring – laserrengöring
CleanLaser är marknadsledande inom laserrengöring och ytbehandling med laser.
Laserrengöringstekniken är ett säkert, miljövänligt och mycket kostnadseffektivt sätt att förbättra rengörings-, förbehandlings- och färgborttagningsprocesser.
adapt laser systems offers mobile laser units and stationary laser surface preparation technology, which is easy to automate and can be integrated into existing manufacturing lines.
The adapt laser technology removes contaminants, production residue and coatings without damaging the substrate.
The laser cleaning systems combine power and versatility with the lowest operating cost of all industrial cleaning methods.Our laser cleaning systems are being used by leading companies and government agencies to laser treat surfaces or remove paint. We offer a variety of off-the-shelf units, suiting most laser cleaning applications.
CL 12 / CL 20 / CL 40 / CL 50 / CL 100
- 12 to 100 Watt average laser power
- For the precise cleaning of sensitive surfaces
- Diode pumped solid-state laser
- Very quiet air-cooled system
- Large operating distance (up to 500 mm)
- Modular configuration in 19” industrial housing
- Easy production line integration
- Laser class 4 product
Compact micro-system lasers
The CL 20 and the CL 50 are q-switched pulsed lasers. The CL 20 has a peak pulse power of 5 kW and the CL 50 up to 50 kW.
Compact and versatile, the CL 20 and CL 50 are designed for the cost-effective treatment of small areas that require gentle high precision cleaning, de-coating and other surface treatments.
The basic system consists of the laser source, with controls and cooling, a fiber optic for beam delivery and a processing head. A simple main power supply is used for operation with a very low energy demand.
No other media is required for treating parts. These laser systems are easy to operate and virtually maintenance-free.
- Processing and de-coating of small areas
- Pre-treatment for adhesive bonding
- In-line baking plate cleaning
- Cleaning of print rollers
- Precise de-coating
- Rust/oxide removal
- Precise oil removal from metallic surfaces
- Modular laser system with two CL 20 and additional cooling system to control the temperature of the optical system
Standard system features low power:
- Compact laser module
- Quiet cooling system
- Internal control electronics with various interfaces
- Optics with large operating distance (up to 500 mm)
- Flexible fiber optic beam delivery up to 4m
Läs mer »Lasersystem CL 20 / 50 / 100The CL 20, CL 50 and the CL 100 are air-cooled q-switched pulsed laser systems.
Compact and versatile, the CL 20, CL 50 and CL 100 are designed for the cost-effective treatment of small areas that require gentle high precision cleaning, de-coating and other surface treatments.